Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PLKN nightmare

PLKN list come out d
nightmare @@
i dun even hav the courage 2 check
scared scared scared scared scared scared scared
there are some symtoms (quite nonsence actualy bt i still blive it) of having great chance 2 get chosen refer to my darlings:
  • rare surname (check)
  • eldest or the onli one in the family (check)
  • brother or sister nvr get chosen b4 (check)
  • ppl that DAMN scared of PLKN (check)
great,i got everything
this is darn creepy
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
plz dun choose me
>______<
i always hav bad luck
got a great feeling that i've been chosen
i already planned my holidays la!!!!!
dun choose me dun choose me dun choose me plzzzzzzz
god bless me,haleluya

4 comments:

  1. hope u wun get choosen...
    ^^
    gud luck...
    http://yuyublog1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear. be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Think Im in love
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. plkn is fun lo gal.jz go there and enjoy life oni

    ReplyDelete